Thursday, June 9, 2016

Chip, chip, chip...and the master bathroom



I spent some time and chipped away at the wall.

This wall is outside the kitchen and next to the north wall. It is in the large
front room where the new garage door will be.
This is after I spent a little time chipping away...Justin had started it and I wanted to see how
easy or difficult it would be to get the paint and plaster/whatever off the bricks.

And this is what it looked like after an hour or so of chip, chip, chipping. It will not be an easy job and
I totally get the look of partially exposed brick walls.

The Master Bathroom

View of the master bathroom from the hallway.
What can I say?


From the hallway, looking into the shower.


This is ready to be an awesome shower! All it needs is a little work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, kudos, accolades, etc. are welcome.